TASK 1: Sugesstion to friend about a place to visit

xeroxlife 1 / -  
Hey..
It is my first thread on this website.. I am going to write IELTS exam on 10 Sept
I need help with my writing skills...I would appreciate your feedback

Here is the topic:

Write a letter to your friend and recommend a good place for a holiday that you have visited before. say
1. where you went
2. where you stayed
3. what you can do there
4. what the food is like

Answer:

Dear Hairat,

I hope you are doing great in your life. Believe me or not, but I am so excited that you are finally taking some time off from work.

As you know, I am obsessed with traveling and exploring new places is more than a hobby for me; my recommendation to you is to travel to Ruhtang. Last year I went there during summer holidays. Best part of visiting that place is you can enjoy weather on the way.

There are many adventurous spots, some of them include camping facilities either. You will be able to enjoy various adventurous spots like paragliding and trekking. Even if you don't prefer to stay in camps then there are many hotels at Manali. Local Market of Manali is famous for its goods. I would highly appreciate if you will pay visit over there.

Food of Manali is no any different from the other parts of India as there are all regions restaurants are available. So you can have any type of food that you want to. Eager to know about your visit.

Have a happy and safe journey.

With Love,
Sarah.
jomul01 14 / 14 1  
Hi ! here are my several suggestion, hope it will help you, regards

... and exploring new places is morewhich is beyond than a hobby for me; ...
Best part of visiting that place is you can enjoy weather on the waythe weather during the trip .

..., some of them includecompleted with camping facilities either . You will be able to enjoy various adventurous spots(,)likesuch as paragliding and trekking.
... prefer to stay in camps(,) then there are many hotels ...

Food of Manali is no any different from anythe other parts of India(,)assince there are all regions ...

Home / Writing Feedback / TASK 1: Sugesstion to friend about a place to visit