The sum of airplane's passengers in John F Kennedy, LaGuardia and Newark Airport from 1995 to 2000

Riiskacha03 31 / 34 5  
The chart below shows the number of travellers using three major airports in New York city between 1995 and 2000.

The bar graph describe the sum of airplane's passenger in John F Kennedy, LaGuardia and Newark Airport from 1995 to 2000, measured in millions. Overall, it is noticeable that LaGuardia attract the most visitors during the interval time, except in 1997 when John F. Kennedy saw a higher increase than LaGuardia.

The number of travellers who visited John F. Kennedy Airport stood at around 27 millions in 1995, then witnessed fluctuation over the year until reached about 45 millions in the end of timespan. In contrast, there was a sharp rose experienced by LaGuardia Airport along time frame, from approximately 35 millions in first year to virtually 70 millions in 2000, much higher than other two airplanes. Following that, Newark Airport visitors number had increase in first 4-year period between more or less 17 millions and over 40 millions. Afterwards, it evened out at over 40 millions for the following year.

wulanbila16 14 / 7 5  
The bar graph describes the sumchanges in the number of airplane's passengersmeasured in millions in John F Kennedy, LaGuardia ...
Overall, it is noticeable that LaGuardia attracts the most visitors during ...

... stood at around 27 millions in 1995, thenwitnessedfluctuationfluctuated over the year until, and reached about 45 millions in the end of the timespan. In contrast, there was a sharp roserisen experienced by LaGuardia Airport alongduring time frame, from (...) much higher than two other airplanes. Following that, Newark Airport visitors number had increased in first 4-year period between more or less around 17 millions and over 40 millions. Afterwards, it evened out at over 40 millions for the following year. (meaningless, cannot be understood)

Home / Writing Feedback / The sum of airplane's passengers in John F Kennedy, LaGuardia and Newark Airport from 1995 to 2000