Sumary of Hiking the Inca Trail in The Andes Mountains

Aris05 31 / 24 1  
Macchu Pichu is the ancient site in the Andes Mountains and tt was discoverd by archeologist in 1911. Macchu Pichu had been considered a sacred place for a long time. Although only few poeple is known about the activities that took place in that place, it seems that the function for obeserving the astronomy. The wonderful architecture and mystery of ancient culture attract thousand visitors throughout the world. They can access it by vehicle but hiking along Inca trail is the most populer track. Along the trip poeple can enjoy many marvels like magnificient orchids and birds. The trip has become so well-known since 2005. Eventually the government established the policy to protect natural environment and ruins. There are regulations about porters wage and the maximum of weight. It causes the price more higher. Therefore just a few visitors can access it but both of the environment and workers can be protected.
path83 2 / 2  
hello Aris,

I suggest you put that name of Archaeologist to make sure because is general

cheers
rosadesiana 38 / 40 2  
to avoid the repetition of Macchu Pichu at 2nd line you could replace with the tourist attraction or it.
few people could be replaced by small community.

it seems that the function isfor obeserving the astronomy

attract replaced with draw to give the variation in sentence

populer is in bahasa, the correct one is popular
Hi Aris, below are my thoughts on your summary.
Oh, before I do so, The trail in Andes Mountains is one of those places that I would love to visit someday, I mean who would not, right? The Inca's lived and hiked this trail back in the day and for us to be able to preserve it and be able to somehow walk with them, it is just amazing, a feeling that will not only create a memory but a memory that will forever live in our hearts and in our mind.

Moving forward, below are my thoughts;

- thean ancient site in
- the Andes Mountains and ttit was discovere d
- had been consideredis regarded as a sacred place for a long time .- I believe this phrase is not necessary

- Although only few poeple is knownare familiar about the activities
- that took place in that placehere ,
- it seems that the function for obeserving the astronomy.- what do you mean by this phrase

- thousands of visitors throughout the world.
- They can access it bywith a vehicle but
- hiking along Inca trail is the most populer track popular mode of popular way to reach the top .

- the policy to protect the natural environment and the ruins.
- the maximum of weight.
- It causes caused the price more higherto increase .
- it,buthowever both of the environment

There you have it Aris, I wish the above remarks and insights are helpful.
Iforsa 35 / 54 5  
and tt it was discoverd discovered by archeologist in 1911[/quote]
Although only few poeple people is known knew about the activities ...
... along Inca trail is the most populer popular track
Along the trip poeple people can enjoy many marvels like ...
rian31 14 / 22  
hai aris
there are several suggestions from me
i hope it help you

1. check your vocabulary
2. arrange the vocabulary (i mean dont use repetion words)

... the Andes Mountains and i t was discovered by archeologist in 1911.
Although only few people is known about the activities that took place in that place, it seems that the function for observing the astronomy.
... but both of the environmentcircumstance and workers can be protected.
Dipa19 8 / 13  
Hii aris..this is my suggestion

Macchu Pichu (was) the ancient site in the Andes Mountains and (it) was discoverd by ...
Macchu Pichu had been considered (as) a sacred place ...
Although only few (people) (who) knew about this site, it (seemed that this side was useful for) (observing) the astronomy.

The wonderful architecture and (the) mystery of ancient culture (had attracted) thousand visitors ...
(People) (could) access this site by (used any) vehicle but hiking along Inca trail (was) the most (popular) track.

Along the trip (people) (could) enjoy many (lgsg ae) (magnificent) orchids and birds. The trip (were so well known) since 2005. Eventually(,) the government (had established) the policy to protect (the) natural environment and (ruin).
Faridadwi18 67 / 104 13  
Hi Aris,

- ... ancient site in the Andes Mountains and ttit was discoverddiscovered by archeologist in 1911
- Macchu Pichu had been considered as a sacred place for a long time.
- Although only few poeplepeopleisare known about the activities
- The wonderful architecture and mystery of ancient culture attract thousand of visitors
- They can access it by vehicle but hikinghike along Inca trail is ...
- Along the trip poeplepeopletourist season can enjoy many marvels ...
- It causesmakes the price more higher.

Hopefully it helps.
ibal28 20 / 30 5  
Hi Aris . This is my correction, I hope that it can help you :)

Macchu Pichu is thewas an ancient site in the Andes Mountains and ttit was discoverddiscovered by archeologist in 1911.

Macchu Pichu had been considered as a sacred place for a long time.

Although only few poeplepeopleis knownare familiar about the activities that took place in that placethere , it seems that the function for obeservingobserving the astronomy.

They canPeople could access it by vehicle but hikinghike along Inca trail is the most populerpopular track.

Along the trip, poepleTourist can enjoy many marvels ...

It causes the price more higherincreasing.

There you have it, I wish the above remarks are helpful.
Hary01 12 / 13 2  
Hai Aris. May this could help you

... Andes Mountains and ttit was discoverddiscovered by anarcheologistarchaeologist in 1911. Macchu Pichu had been considered as a sacred place...
Although only few poeplepeopleis knownwho know about the activities thattook placeoccured in that place, it seems that the function is for obe serving thean astronomy.

... Inca trail is the most populea r track. Along the trip,poeplepeople can enjoy many marvels like magnificientluxurious orchids and birds. The trip hashad become so well-known since 2005.

It causes the price more higher.
... visitors can access it, but both of the environment and ...
Fadhilahumar91 61 / 73 6  
hi....

Macchu Pichu is the ancient site in the Andes Mountains
.... Mountains and ttwhichwas discoverddiscovered by archeologist in 1911.

.... Inca trail is the most populepopular track.
,,, Along the trip poeple people can enjoy ...

Please pay attention about spelling...

Thank you

Home / Writing Feedback / Sumary of Hiking the Inca Trail in The Andes Mountains