Sumary of Myriad Subways in Europe

gdesastr 2 / 2  
Public transportation was being big deal in myriad Europe cities, namely in London, Paris also Moscow. Subway is not uncommon transportation in there anymore, not only for public transportation but also for describe art and achievement of their nation, absolutely it makes tourist interested. In London, ever since 1863 subway is major public transportation during to traffic was crowded by pedestrians and horses. The government opt to build the railway on underground of the city which construction big deeper tunnel due to keep not destroy the building above land. Londoner called it is tube.

Let's move to Paris, the city of art, there are subways with art nouveau touch the mostly side of architecture. That's makes Paris typical subway we know as Paris Metro. There are touching with mosaics, sculptures and painting in side by side. By contrast with Paris, in Moscow, as we know, there is The Moscow Metro, Russian subway which makes military headquarter too, during World War II. The Moscow Metro design to adapt with cold weather with extremely temperature is often happened in there. Ultimately, the kinds of Europe subway had been helping reduce the greenhouse effect in today's world.
mdamanhuri77 22 / 35 3  
hi, let me give you some advices.

... deal in myriad Europe cities, namelysuch asin London, Paris alsoand Moscow.
... uncommon transportation in thereanymore, not only for public transportation but also for describe describing art and achievement (...) makes tourist interested to visit . In London, ever since 1863 subway is major public transportation during to traffic was crowded by ...

... construction big deeper tunnel due to keep not destroydestroying the building in surfaceabove land . Londoner called it is tube.
By contrast in comparison with Paris, in Moscow, as we know, (...), Russian subway which makes military headquarter too,...
Ultimately, the kinds variety of Europe subway had ...
Giansy11 18 / 32 5  
Public transportation was being a big deal in myriad Europe cities, namely insuch as London, Paris also and Moscow. ( for make example, use such as, n,n,n )

Subway is not uncommongeneral or common transportation in Europe there anymore , not only for public transportation but also for describedescribing art and achievement of theirthe nation, ( for + n/np)

absolutelyit makes tourist interested directly make it become tourism objects.
In London, eversince 1863 subway is major ...
Since 1863, subway become the main public transportation in London during traffic jam caused by pedestrian and horses.
The government opts to build the railway on (...), which construction deeper tunnel due to keep not destroycollapse (use the strong verb )the building above the land.( Government is singular, use verb s)

..., there are subways with Nouveau's art , touch the mostly ...

That's makes Paris typical has unusual subway we know as as known as Paris Metro.

By contrast with Paris, in Moscow, as we know, there ...
Moscow, the capital city of Russia, has similiar name with Paris, The Moscow Metro. This subway makes with headquarter, during World War II

... weather with extremely temperature, where is often happened in there.

Good writing, hope you will success with your future.

Home / Writing Feedback / Sumary of Myriad Subways in Europe