Ielts writing task 1- Summarize the information about the process by which bricks are manufactured.

ntanhlinh03 1 / -  

The diagram demonstrates the production of making bricks for the building industry.

The process of producing bricks involves 7 main stages beginning with digging the clay and ending with delivering products.
First of all, the clay is dig by the digger. All the clay is filtered through the metal grid and drop into the roller. In the next step, clay is mixed with sand and water. This mixture is cut in a wire cutter or put it in a mould to create a brick. The bricks are dried in drying oven between 24 to 48 hours. After drying stage, the bricks are putted in the kiln and kilned at moderate temperature from 200 to 980 Celsius degree. The temperature is high up from 870 to 1300 Celsius degree. And the manufacturers cooling the bricks with the cooling chamber within 48 to 72 hours. Last but not least, all the bricks are packaged and get delivered.
While the writer must be commended for his writing efforts, it must be pointed out that his process explanation does not meet the task 1 minimum writing standards. This description fell short of the following basic specifications:

- The total word count must be 150 words or more, but never more than 200 words
- The procedure must be summarized in one paragraph, then explained over 2 more paragraphs (3 paragraphs in total )

Inability to deliver the starling requirements will result in early score deductions. When early deductions are applied, the essay normally does not achieve a passing score when the points are totalled.

The writer has an understanding of the process but, cannot express himself in a properly written English sentence. Aside from the formatting error, there are mistakes in word usage and tense references, both of which deliver a great GRA deduction as well. It is difficult to envision this presentation as a high assessment writing piece.
You should try to extend your essay so that it will reach the minimum amount of words, which is very essential in IELTS from my experience.
rosigenious 1 / 4  
You should not use " Last but not least" as it is informal.
.Your report must have an overview otherwise you will lose " Task Achievement"

Home / Writing Feedback / Ielts writing task 1- Summarize the information about the process by which bricks are manufactured.