Summarize TED video : Taylor Wilson, who built a nuclear fusion reactor

mem77 62 / 98 6  
On that video, I get information about Taylor Wilson, a young people who built a nuclear fusion reactor on his garage. It started when he was a child and he was dreaming about to make a new star on the jar. And after that he started to make it happen on his garage. There are two points on that video, the first one is nuclear fusion is our energy future and the second one is kids can really change the world. On the first point, he explains about nuclear fusion reactor and how to create it on his house. He talked about a physic theory more specific and describe about the reactor. Due the fact of his invention about nuclear fusion reactor, he won the Intel International Science and Engineering Fair and met President of United States, Barack Obama to introduce his creation. And on the second point, he believes that other kids can do the same thing like him, to find the things which can change the world.
Hi Muhamad, below are my thoughts on your video summary.

- On that video, I getThe video shows information
- about Taylor Wilson, a young peopleperson who
- built a nuclear fusion reactor onin his garage.
- about to makecreating a new star on the jar.
- And after that heHe started to make
- it happen onin his garage.
- There are two points on thatthis video,
- how to create it onin his house.
- He talked about a physic theory - I'm not sure what you mean by "physic theory", please elaborate.

- Due to the fact ofthat his
- And on theThe second point,
- he believes that the other kids can do
- the things whichthat can change the world.

There you have it Muhamad, I hope the above remarks and modifications help you with your revision.
Hujjatul19 45 / 70 3  
Hello mem77. I've read your writing and I find it that you are understanding the video well. However, this is my hought for you

It started when he was a child and (he was dreaming) > [dreamt] about (to make) > [making] a new star on the jar.

... the first one is nuclear fusion is our (energy future) > [future energy]

and the second one is kids [who] can really change the world.
On the first point, he explains [explained] about nuclear fusion ...
He talked about a physic theory (more) specific[ally] and describe about the reactor.
Due [to] the fact of his invention ...

That's it. I wish i could be useful for you. Best regard.

Home / Writing Feedback / Summarize TED video : Taylor Wilson, who built a nuclear fusion reactor