(Summary Arrticle) This Aviation Startup Promises to Revive Supersonic Passenger Air Travel

alfinkurnia 33 / 47  
Boom, start up in technology of aviation which sponsored by virgin's Sir Richard Branson recently launched their new prototype of supersonic passenger jet and predicted will became the first supersonic commercial jet. The company revealed that the jet will start to fly around 2020. It also give details about that such as jet can accomodate passenger until 50 people. But unfortunately the price probably more much expensive than other ordinary jet.
NinaJoesuf25 36 / 66 4  
Boom, start upSTARTING UP in technology of aviation which WAS sponsored by (...) and predicted will TO BECOME became the first ...
It also giveGIVESdetails(when you mentioned more than one details, why just mentioned one example?) about that such as ...
But unfortunately the price WAS probably more (...) other ordinary jetS .
Hi Alfin, here's another one from my end.

- Boom, start upstarted in the aviation technology of aviation which was sponsored
- by Virgin's Sir Richard Branson who recently launched
- and predicted that it will become the first supersonic commercial jet.
- ItThey also give details about
- that such as jet can accomodate passengers until
- 50 people. But, unfortunately the price is probably more much more expensive than other ordinary jet.

There you have it Alfin, I must say, with this particular essay, you were able to write an essay that is very direct and very comprehensive that you manage to stay into one paragraph and you should be able to develop the same comprehension in all your succeeding essays.
mem77 62 / 98 6  
Dear alfin, here some advice for your writing and feel free to correct me too!

Boom, starting up in technology of aviation ...

...predicted willit will be predictedbecamebecome the first supersonic commercial jet.

It also gives details about that such as jet can accomodate ...

But unfortunately the price wasprobablypropablingmore muchmuch more expensive than others ordinary jet.

Regards
nda18 46 / 81 9  
hi alfinkurnia, these are my thougth towards your summary

firstly, you should put the source, and also try to write opening sentence.

... passenger jet and was predicted will(will and be predicted to has the same meaning)tobecamebecome the first ...
... as jet can accom modate passenger ...
... price probably more muchmuch more expensive than ...

thank you and good luck
Ethanchen1998 8 / 18 6  
Hey @alfinkurnia, would you kindly provide the article that you are summarized about? It is confusing and hard to give a hand without knowing the context of your writing. If you just prefer some grammatical check for your paper, please consider the following:

Boom, start up in technology of aviation ...

Started in aviation technology, sponsored by Virgin's Sir Richard Branson, recently launched their newuote=alfinkurnia]It also give details about that such as jet can accommodate passenger until 50 people. But unfortunately the price probably more much expensive than other ordinary jet.[/quote]

....

It also give details about that such as jet can ...

In the article, it also mentioned about the jet can accommodate up to 50 people. Unfortunately, the price of a supersonic passenger jet ticket would be expensive compared to any other ordinary flight ticket.

Home / Writing Feedback / (Summary Arrticle) This Aviation Startup Promises to Revive Supersonic Passenger Air Travel