Summary article_Eating Junk Food Changes Your Cravings

David54 15 / 22 1  
Fast food not only causes you boring to eat other cuisine, but also it does not make you fat. According to Margaret Morris, professor at the university of New South Wales, said that "Western cuisine can change the way of the brain's reactions". They made a conclusion that it's may offer people to overeating if they do not remember what they just ate, they will still continue eat. Therefore they made a research for several rats, there were 2 groups of rats were fed in different meals for two weeks. One group was fed healthy food whereas the other group was fed read meal, such as cookies, dumplings, and cake. After two weeks, they found that the rats was fed Junk food became tallow and more waery. Overall this studies are not implement to humans, and research is want to know whether sensory or memory is disrupted in obese people. But, to avoid those risks early, people may have to concern skipping the fast food.
fadhilmd25 41 / 75 11  
Dear David54, here are some advices for your writing, feel free to correct me,

Fast food not only causes you boring to eat other cuisine -->

Fast food can reduced your appetite to other cuisine

it's may offer people to overeating if ... -->

It may offered people to overeat as they do not remember to what they have eaten

Therefore they made-->

Therefore, they made

there were 2 groups of rats were fed -->

there were 2 groups of rats which were fed

they found that the rats was fed ... -->

they found the rats which was fed with the Junk food became tallow and more weary

Hope it helps you to improve your writing

Regards
ibal28 20 / 30 5  
Hallo David. Here I left some suggestion for you. Hope it can helps you.

1. Fast food not only causes you boring to eat other ...
==> it should be: Consume some fast food not only make you bored to eat another cuisine but also it does not make you fat for sure.

(you have to add explanation to start it as well)
(the adjective other appears to be modifying the singular noun 'cuisine')

2. According to Margaret Morris, A professor at the university ...
Don't forget to put the article in your word..

3. .... they will still continue to eat.
==> the verb 'eat' should be in the to-infinitive form. Consider adding the wordto .

4. ... found that the rats waswere fed Junk food became tallow and more waeryweary .
The singular verb didn't appear to agree with the plural subject the rats.
Make sure your spelling is correct. Do you mean 'Weary'? >> lacking strength, energy; causing you feel tired.

5. ... this studies are not implementimplemented to humans, and research is want ...

6. But (you can use: 'nevertheless, thus, however' to make a sophisticated sentence. 'But' it such like a common/lazy word) to avoid ...

Keep writing :)

Home / Writing Feedback / Summary article_Eating Junk Food Changes Your Cravings