Summary Article_Grit: The power of passion and perseverance

David54 15 / 22 1  
Angela Lee Duckworth, was 27 years old when deciding to left her job in management consulting for a job that she loved, as a teacher. After several more years of teaching, she decided to educate students from a psychological perspective. So she left her job and went to graduate school to become a psychologist. Afterwards she join with her research team in Military Academy, trying to predict which cadets were selected, and they partnered with private companies to find other research. Finally they found one characteristic as a significant indicator of success. And it was not social intelligence, good looks, physical health, and IQ. It was grit. Grit is passion and perseverance for very long term goals. Grit is working really hard to make your dream comes true, not for a day, a week, a month, but for years.
FirmanRomadhon20 9 / 15  
Hello David, this is little suggestion for you:

... 27 years old when deciding to leftleave (to infinitif uses v1) her job in management consulting ...
After several more years of teaching, she decided to educate students fromby a psychological perspective. So she left her job and went toforgraduate schoolelementary, junior, senior high school or University ? Making this sentence more specific) to become a psychologist. Afterwards, she joinjoined (this is past time) with her research team (...) trying to predict whichwho (this is for people) cadets were selected, (...) with private companiescompany (is this just one company or more than one?) to find other research.

... as a significant indicatoroffor success.
... social intelligence, good lookslooking (phrase) , physical health, and IQ.
Grit iswas (it should be past time too) working really hard to make ...

Hope it help.

Home / Writing Feedback / Summary Article_Grit: The power of passion and perseverance