Summary Article : You Asked: Should I Worry About Wi-Fi Radiation?

Att98 5 / 7  
Many researchers who have doing research since decades ago. This research search risks at health from dangerous radiation from the wireless network. And to this day never find the answer. Wireless networks can be found anywhere for example in the workplace, home, and other public places. The wireless network streaming radio waves do not have a connection that looks like cable, but can be connected to mobile phones, laptops, speakers and others. It becomes a question, and worried about how the effects on health of the wireless network streaming radio wave.

According to John Moulder, a professor emeritus of radiation oncology at the Medical College of Wisconsin. Radiation which is derived from the wireless network has become a scientific research since several years.In 2013, the Wi-Fi router to send and receive information using radio waves, which are a form of electromagnetic radiation.

Some research suggests that high-frequency, lectromagnetic radiation can promote tumor growth and cancer.
ibal28 20 / 30 5  
Hallo firaaaa. This my suggestions for your writing. Hope it can helps you.

ManyA myriad of researchers who have doingdonetheir research since decades ago.
==> the verb 'doing' should be in the past participle form

This research searchlooking forsome risks at (...) radiation frombyutilize the wireless network.

And, to this day never find the answer. ==> it should be: They still unanswered the question for sure.

Wireless networks can be found anywhere,(it's important to put the comma here) for example ....

... that looks like A cable, but can be connected ..

It becomes a question,(inappropriate to put the comma here) and worried about how the effects on THE health of ...

... at the Medical College of Wisconsin. Radiation which is derived from the ...
==> it should be connected and just one sentence. Don't need to full stop in the first sentence, because you want to continue to explain something.

...high-frequency, lectromagneticelectromagnetic(misspelling) radiation can promote tumortumuor growth and cancer.

Keep writing :)

Home / Writing Feedback / Summary Article : You Asked: Should I Worry About Wi-Fi Radiation?