Article Summary: Aviation Emissions Are Next Target in Fight Against Climate Change

Iedha01 21 / 40  
worland
A conference in Montreal will be held this week to invite all negotiators from around the world discussing and composing a framework to limit future aviation emissions. It also a hope of all citizen to lead a significant step toward the climate change. All of those negotiators has a same goal to cap emissions when the agreement would give strong impact in 2021, requiring airlines to find ways to grow without polluting. All of those plan can not stand alone, they must be supported by advanced technology and more efficient airplane. Many airlines companies also hope for a mandatory International carbon offset program to meet the remaining need. Although, this stemming emissions in aviation in particular presents a difficult task, however all officials from more than 50 countries, such as the United States and China do support and hope that an agreement will be reached by the conclusion of the International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) conference in early October. Moreover, last year this goal was enshrined in the Paris Agreement. All in all, all of these agreement address to keep global temperatures from rising more than 2`C above pre-industrial levels by 2100. In the other word, all resident around the globe expect the authority commit to fight climate change by holding hand in hand.
akbarmappiare 31 / 469 275  
Hello fasidah.
these are my vantage points about your summary. Hopefully, those can help you to finalize yours.
GOOD LUCK :D

... negotiators from around the world discussing and composing TO DISCUSS AND COMPOSE(You have to understand the meaning which you wanna write. Make you sure that what you write is what you mind. There needs to infinitive) a framework to REVIEWING ABOUT limitING future aviation emissions. It IS (Each sentence needs a main verb) also a hope of all citizen ...

All of those negotiators has HAVE(pay attention to verb agreement) a same goal to cap THE emissions when the agreement would give A strong impact in 2021...

All of those planS cannot stand alone, BECAUSE they must be supported by AN advanced technology and A more efficient airplane.
Although,this THESE stemming emissions in aviation in particular presents a difficult task, however all officials from (...) do support and hope that an THE agreement will be reached by the ...

All in all, all of these agreementS address to keep global ...
... all residentS around the globe (...) commit t o fightING THE climate change by ...
RAY93 35 / 186 136  
A conference in Montreal will be held this week to invite all negotiators from around the world discussing and composing a framework to limit future aviation emissions. .... will be held this week inviting all negotiators from all around the world to discuss and compose a framework of future aviation emissions...

It also a hope of all citizen to lead a significant step toward the climate change.

no verb . it is also a hope of all citizens ......

All of those negotiators

you may write 'invitees' to avoid mentioning 'negotiators' several times

All of those planS can not stand alone, .....
Many airlines companies also hope for
Although , this stemming emissions (...) a difficult task, however all...... [redundancy]
..... support and hope

repetitive

. All in all, all of these agreementS address to keep global ...
In the other wordS , all residentS around the globe expect the authority commitment to fight climate ...

still need to concern on several minor issues, especially in accuracy. lexical resource also needs to enhance while just like the word form chosen

Home / Writing Feedback / Article Summary: Aviation Emissions Are Next Target in Fight Against Climate Change