TED Summary : The Beauty of Human Skin in Every Color by Angelica Dass

mem77 62 / 98 6  
Angelica Dass presented about the beauty of human skin in every color. For the beginning, she shared about her family background which comes from a variation skin color. Her father has a dark chocolate tone, her grandma has a porcelain skin, and her mother has a cinnamon skin with a pinch of hazel and honey. For the next section, she told about how people think about her skin and also how she got discrimination in her school. Actually she has a brown skin, but her friends said it was a black and it made Angelica confuse about the situation. And also when she entered the party, every single person decided that she was the maid and it made her sadness. However, she was forgetting about the bullying that she got and tried to make a project which utilizes people together to ignore about their skin color. Many people support her project and she becomes the one of inspiring women to be against about skin color.
ryan31 65 / 96 15  
hello edo
it is a good summary
I have some advice to you
hope it works

... shared about her family's background which is comes from a ...

... a dark chocolate toneskin , her grandma has ...

... she told about how people thinkthought about her skin and also how she got ...
Actually, <<<< do not forget to use comma

... single person decided to (collocation ) that she was the maid and it made her sadness.

... to make a project which is utilizedutilizesby people together ...

... and she becomes the one of inspiringone of the inspiring women to be against about skin color.

thanks
kiki23 37 / 64 4  
Hi! I have some feedback for you!

...it made her falling deep into sadness

However, she was forgetting about the bullying ... should be

Thereafter, she tried to forget about the bullying that she experienced and how painful it feels. Then, she comes up with the idea to create a project which utilizes people together to ignore their skin color.

Many people support her project and ... should be

At the end, she receives the supports to her project from many people and she becomes one of the inspiring women against the skin color distinction

Home / Writing Feedback / TED Summary : The Beauty of Human Skin in Every Color by Angelica Dass