Summary TED: The best question that people always say

Mathew88 3 / 4  
The most common questions that people always ask are how succesfull you would be if you just work in a company, how much money you have nowadays, and how happy and healthy you would be today if you wake up and do personal exercice like a gym. The answer is the same: it is a 50:50 chance.

In modern era, there are some people who have enormous number of money. They believe that money cannot buy anything with it. Interestingly, althought they can purchase some luxuries such as a car, a huge expensive house or a travel around the world, they cannot fell so happy with all they have.

This condition have been happening in the speaker's daily life, but now he can solve the problem. He believes that to solve this problem, the people who have much money have to spend a third of their time on helping poor people. It is because sometimes this activity can give them positive feedback which leads to happiness.
alvisphantom 2 / 2  
In my opinnion, success is depend on yourself. It means if you determine to make yourself become better, you will do it exactly like you want. I don't deny 50:50 chance, I think chance is a important factor, but it's you that are more important than it. Because if you have a chance and you don't take it. You will FAIL.
akbarmappiare 31 / 469 275  
Hi Matthew.
These are a few correction and suggestions to finalize your summary. Actually, yours is a good job. You only need to make this smoother when you explain from a topic to another topic. You are supposed to order the transitive words appropriately.

Overall, good job
GOOD LUCK to next writing

The most common questions that people always ask are how succesSfull you would be (....) wake up and do personal exercice EXERCISE like a gym.

In THIS modern era, there are some people who have enormousnumber PLENTY of money. They believe that THE money cannot ...
Interestingly, althought ALTHOUGH they can purchase ...

This condition have HAS been happening (...), but now he can COULD HAVE solveD the problem.
... give them positive feedback which leads LEADING (You should conduct reducing here) to happiness.
sydneynguyen 6 / 16 2  
Dear friend,

You wrote: ... In modern era, there are some ...
The article is missing before the noun: ''a modern era', 'the modern era''.

there are some people who have enormous numberamount of money

You wrote: ... expensive house or a travel around the world, ...
Uncountable nouns are usually not used with an indefinite article. Use simply ''travel'' or use the countable alternative ''a trip''

they cannot fellfeel so happy with ...

You wrote: ...This condition have been happening in ...
Conjugate your verb for the third person singular or use a past form: ''This condition has''.
ReskiRamadani88 43 / 57 5  
Hello, i will give you some suggestion:
1. Be careful with your spelling

and do personal exerciceexercise like a gym.
althoughtalthough they can purchase some ...

they cannot fellfall so happy with ...

2. Check your tense using

This condition have Has been happening (...), but now he cancould solved their problem.

Home / Writing Feedback / Summary TED: The best question that people always say