Summary - This Car Gadget Can Help You Keep Your Eyes on the Road

Anna94 47 / 56 3  
People sometimes face some problems during driving a car such as they have to answer their phone, in which this case frequently caused crashes. Since then, in-car tech has done a little to help their eyes on the road. People can use smartphones and GPS systems. However, Navdy, a new smartphone-connected, dashboard-mounted heads up display (HUD). Navdy comes to help people in the way they drive a car. Navdy plugs into a vehicle's diagnostic attachment, which strengths the unit during supplying speed and engine information. Then it connects to Android or iPhone devices via an application, which it is able to show driving directions selected from Google Maps. When smartphone alerts like text messages arrive, they shift into the field of view concisely, allowing drivers to interact or ignore them. The concept of Navdy that simply flicking down to teleprompter like display is much safer than when people are turning their head to look car's dashboard or center console. Navdy is sold as much $799, which includes delivery and installation. However, it has preordered as much $6 million then is followed by more than $20 million in investment capital. 189w

Source: time
nurainiyusuf16 47 / 83 6  
Hello Anna94!
Allow me to give you some suggestions.

... to answer their phone, in which this case frequently caused crashes.

allowing the drivers to interact or ignore them.

Just a little bit correction :)

Home / Writing Feedback / Summary - This Car Gadget Can Help You Keep Your Eyes on the Road