Article Summary : The Causes of Acne

nda18 46 / 81 9  
A full-spotty break out, known as the acne, happens when the bacteria adheres to our face. The researcher from the University of California, San Diego, Richard Gallo and his colleagues have discovered a harmless bacterium living on the surface of people skin can turn into acne, triggering inflammation and zits.

The acne bacterial, Propionibacterium acnes, living in the airless environment turns into fatty acids that activate inflammation in nearby skin cells and deactivate histone deacetylases, enzyme that act as a brake on inflammation. Scrubbing our face will make the bacteria clump together form new structure called biofilms making the bacteria going deeper.

According to Gallo, people who seem more prone to acne have suffocating hair follicles. Teenagers, according to Bruggemann, are most defenceless against outbreak because of their sex hormone driving the production of extra sebum in the skin during puberty.

Gallo wants to inhibit the fatty acid and block their impact on skin. In two to five years Gallo will do further works to find new mediations for these problem.
debby17 8 / 20 5  
Hi there... I have some correction for you..

A full-spotty break out {which } known as the acne,

The acne bacterial {called } Propionibacterium acnes, living {live } in the airless
badafebriani17 34 / 44 1  
Hello. inda18. this is my suggestion.

(...) form new structure called bio films making the ...

3. Bruggemann, are most defens eless against outbreak

... to find new mediations for these problems.

i hope it will be useful. good luck

Home / Writing Feedback / Article Summary : The Causes of Acne