Summary- China wants its nuclear industry to grow dauntingly fast

fauziyahtami 22 / 38 6  
Nowadays, China's utility is quite high. Due to the fact that energy consumption will increase dramatically in 2030 as a prediction. The government planned to expand nuclear power massively. China started their first nuclear plant in 1994. China has 36 reactors in operation and 20 else under construction. Four have been approved and the others still in the planning stages. By 2030, China targeted to increase their nuclear power up to 9%. Nuclear generation capacity will have increased eightfold over the same period.

After Fukushima disaster in 2011, the Chinese authorities halted the nuclear project. They asked the government to check safety system of a nuclear plant. This year, Government had resolved to take care of its nuclear-energy programme. Government ambitious to reduce pollution in china by reducing greenhouse-gas emissions and ambition to expertise in nuclear, so they need to emerge their nuclear.

Chinese are happy that they will have friendly environment power, but they demand safety system. Early this year, the government acknowledge that its safety system still inadequate. In April, a national nuclear safety system was revealed. Debora Selingohn of the University of California said that she believes that government can keep and handle safety standard tightly.
Cachaaaaaaaa 28 / 38 3  
HI Fuziyahtami
your summary is intersting, But here some suggestion to improve your writing

China has had 36 reactors in operation
Four have had been approved and the others ... (it is much better if you merge it into one sentence, hence the reader will understand it easily)

By 2030, China targeted will have targeted to ... ( time signal BY to describe plan in the future must use simple future perfect)

Best wishes

Home / Writing Feedback / Summary- China wants its nuclear industry to grow dauntingly fast