Summary of Crush Course - Economics

EstherJ 1 / -  
#1 :Introduction
There're two hosts who are introducing what is economics which is the study of wealth and human beings in this video. Although understanding economics won't make you rich, the hosts said that it's interesting and enlighten your mind. Economics is directly related to our life, for example, a girl makes her choice of whether to enroll in college or have a job, she has to think about the influence of her future. It also suits for all the policies of the country and explain why does the government increase its budget on the military. In economics, the two most important assumptions are scarcity and cost that mean people have to know how to get the most from the limited resources, so does the government. The government makes public policy by economics theories, data and incentives. With right incentives, the policy could encourage citizens in the right way. However, people would criticize why these economists couldn't predict financial crisis and why they agree what the government did in the recession? It actually belongs to two kinds of economics which are macroeconomics and microeconomics respectively.

Intro to Economics: Crash Course Econ #1
youtu.be/3ez10ADR_gM?list=PL8dPuuaLjXtPNZwz5_o_5uirJ8gQXnhEO
ainirere /  
IN THIS VIDEO, There're two hosts who are introducing what is THE STUDY OF economics which is the study of RELATED TO THE wealth and human beings in this video .

In economics, the two most important assumptions are scarcity and cost, that meanS people have to know how ...

Home / Writing Feedback / Summary of Crush Course - Economics