Summary and definition of ecotourism - safe traveling

Qara52 1 / 1  
Summary
What is Ecotourism?

Ecoutourism as a travel that aims not only to AVOID harming the environment, but also to make a positive contribution to the local ecology and culture.Ecoutourism also still STRIVE to have minimal impact on the places they visit in therms of both the local ecology and the local cultures.the types of vacations that fit into the CATEGORY of ecotourism vary widely,like a national park or a nature preserve to learn about the natural environment,then spend time with local artisant learning how to do a traditional craft or trip like a hiking or rafting throught wilderness areas. Ecotourists look for hotels and tour companies that hire mainly local staff, keeping tourist dollars and then the local economi tourist choose to join used bicycling or walking tour rather no buss with the air pollution Ecotourist ussualy avoid cruise ships because the tourist industry in term of envriomental pollution.many companies advertise themselves as acotourism companies,especially those that offer trips to remote,natural areas,the type of destination that ecotourist favor. Travelers need to be warry and do their research carefully.not all these companies follow the principles of ecotourism.however is that it may actually be an indication that the movement is gaining in popularity.
rosadesiana 38 / 40 2  
- please explain the meaning of what ecotourism is.

- ecotourism ==> ecotourist also still STRIVE to have minimal impact on ...

- keeping tourist dollars and then the local economi tourist choose (the local economy tourist chooses ) to join used bicycling or walking tour rather no rather than buss with which produce the polution the air pollution

Home / Writing Feedback / Summary and definition of ecotourism - safe traveling