SUMMARY ARTICLE: DONALD TRUMP WINNER THE PRESIDENT OF USA

eve01 24 / 40 5  
According to the article, Trump tore through the Rust Belt states, such as Iowa, Ohio and Wisconsin, turning red a swath of states that had not voted for a Republican presidential nominee in decades including Pennsylvania, which was last voted Republican in 1988, and Wisconsin, which had been blue since 1984. Furthermore, Clinton fared worse than Obama in almost each voter group. In Philadelphia, where Clinton held a massive rally on November 7th, at which her husband Bill stayed, Obama and his wife Michelle, and Bruce Springsteen all performed, she won 46,000 fewer votes than Obama had in 2012. it can be seen that Trump hate as they did, many of Obama's voters, it seems, just could not bring themselves to vote for the unexciting and reviled alternative that Clinton presented them with and she ran a lavishly funded and highly professional campaign, using the sophisticated voter identification and mobilisation methods perfected by Obama.

SOURCES: economist
Abrahamlincoln 54 / 56  
Dear Eve01
let me give you some inputs

I found numerous of articles which contain same sentences with yours. maybe you just changing one word to its synonym. it is not paraphrasing. you need to understand first what the article talking about and you re-write with your own word. it is more complex than you think. if you just copy and paste and change some words, it will not help you improving you English. in order to overcome such problem, my suggestion is to read and understand the article. afterward, you translate it into bahasa and re-state with your own word based on your understanding.

good luck

Home / Writing Feedback / SUMMARY ARTICLE: DONALD TRUMP WINNER THE PRESIDENT OF USA