(Summary Article) Donald Trump wins the presidential election

alfinkurnia 33 / 47  

As we know, Before Donald Trump winning the election to became president of United States of America, Many pundits in the world predicted the rival of him, Hillary Clinton will winning the election. Perhaps we still remembered regarding the statement from Donald Trump that he will prohibit to moslem people for came to America. Because he afraid of terorism. Because his statement made many people angry to him. But, the result of election made surprised many people. Mr Trump had been voted from Iowa, Ohio and Wisconsin, and Pennsylvania which last always votes for republican. He had 273 electoral vote, and his rival Hillary Clinton just have 218 electoral vote. Whereas, The rules in america to winning election must get 270 electoral vote. All people hope to him can make america better than now, and his statement regarding prohibition for moslem to came amarica will not happen.
Hujjatul19 45 / 70 3  
Dear Alfin, Here is some suggestions for you

As we know, Bbefore Donald Trump winnings the election to becamea president of United States of America , Mmany pundits in the world predicted the rival of himhis rival, Hillary Clinton will winning the election. Perhaps we still remembered regarding the statement from (...) to moslem people for cameto come to America. Because he afraid of terorismterrorism.

... made many people angry to him.
Angry is always paired by "about" or "with" [/b]
This clause needs one independent clause since you put 'because' in it.

... of election made surprised many people surprised.
He had 273 electoral vote, andwhile his rivalcomma(,) Hillary Clinton just ...
WhereasMeanwhile, The rules in america to winning election is that candidate must get ...

Best Regards
asmaraj96 9 / 11  
Hi @alfinkurnia,

Here some corrections on your summary:

As we know, B before Donald Trump (...) of America, M many pundits in the world predicted the rival of himthat his rival , Hillary Clinton, will winning the election.

... he will prohibit to m Moslem people for cameto come to America. Becausebecause he afraid of terorism. Becauseh His statement (...) angry to him. But, , but the result ...

... statement regarding prohibition for m Moslem to camecomea Amarica will not happen.

Home / Writing Feedback / (Summary Article) Donald Trump wins the presidential election