TED Summary, Draw your future by Patty Dobrowolski

Cachaaaaaaaa 28 / 38 3  
DRAW YOUR FUTURE

BY PATTY DOBROWOLSKI

Drawing your future is one way show that you take control of your life. By illustrating your own future life will create movement, pull it your hearts, and unite nation. All you need to do is drawing; even you do not know how to draw well. Draw your life now and your life will be then put on the colours and emotions to make you feel that it will be real someday. Everyday when you wake up, you see your picture and you feel hypnotize to do something better, it trains your brain to believe it. As we know that left brain thinks about critics and right brain thinks about imagination, thus you need to see your picture of your currently condition and sent the critics to your left brain hence your right brain attract to imagine something to be more creative. Your brain knows you perfectly well, but you need to guide it by yourself to be straight with your wish.

Three workable steps that lead your wish to be in reality are look at your picture, then believe it that it is surely will happen, and act on it
Hujjatul19 45 / 70 3  
Hi Cachaaaaaaaa, it's a nice and valuable writing then. However, I have some suggestions for you.

All you need to do is drawing; even if you do not know ...
... and your life will be ??? (what is going to be?) then put on the colours ...
..., picture and you feel to be hypnotized to do something better, ...
..., thus you need to see your picture of your currently conditionyour current condition picture and sent the critics ...

Best regards

Home / Writing Feedback / TED Summary, Draw your future by Patty Dobrowolski