Summary: Being on Facebook Can Actually Make Us Happier

ibe13 36 / 50 9  
Nowadays, Facebook is one of the biggest social media which can be found every smartphone or computer. In spite of that some researchers are more likely to claim that Facebook has many negative effects such as obesity, eating disorders, smoking habits, loneliness, and many other disadvantages owing to this social media. Still and all, the recent study from James Fowler, a professor of medical genetics and political science at University of California San Diego, showed that after analyzing data from 100 million people using Facebook who always posted update status in the period from 2009 to 2012, Fowler and the team illustrated every emotion expressed online seeded one to two additional messages in the network expressing similar emotions. Fowler said, the data suggest that being on the social networking site especially Facebook is a positive thing, at least for people's emotional state. Overall, people in this computer era depend on their friend in social media. Thus, people are more likely to be feeling the same emotion at the same time.

(170 words)
rizaldohabibie 19 / 35  
hi.
it is a good essay as it only has minor errors.

other disadvantages owing to this social media .
>> it is not necessary, it will be redundant

depend on their friend in social media.

I hope it helps.
keep writing.
ashelarisa48 36 / 52 4  
... social media which can be found installed in every smartphone or computer.

In spite of that, some researchers are more likely (...) and many other disadvantages owing related to this social media.

... using Facebook who always posted and updated the status in the period ...

Fowler said, the datasuggested that being on the social networking ...

Hope this helps.

Home / Writing Feedback / Summary: Being on Facebook Can Actually Make Us Happier