Summary an article: Finding the right switch can solve the biggest problems

Fadhilahumar91 61 / 73 6  
United States government discovered badly behave about less nutrition problem in their citizen, during second war world. The meaty problem that happen in citizen is the part of meal problem. So, to control it. The citizen must to trying another meal like vegetable and healthy food by import of food from another country. But, until this program it is over. Many inhabitant stilled in short of nourishment.

Finally, United States employed new scientist in anthropologist, Margaret Mead and social psychologist, Kurt Lewin. Mead and Lewin researched what the psychological conflict happen in US society. The result of research is the citizen branded as the meal of the poor and they don't belief about the way of prepare it. So, they conclude offal lost is stigma, and we need for nutrition support.

Now, based on the research many psychologist to develop the therapy model as psychology intervention to change the behavior of society. They believe WPI is the answer for food problem in citizen in US by alteration of the mental blocking.
Hi Nur, here's another one from my side;

- how malnutrition badly behave about less nutrition problem
- affectsin their citizen,
- during the second war world.
- The meatyThis problem
- that happenedin citizen is the part of meal problem. So, to control it. The, the citizen
- must to tryingtry another
- ButHowever , until this program it is over. - Many inhabitant stilled inpeople are short of nourishment.

There you have it Nur, I hope the above corrections help in your revision and from the previous essay or summary that you have written, it seemed that this is almost the same and the observations on your writing skills has not changed as much, however, getting better at this craft will not happen over time, therefore, practice is needed, more than ever. Furthermore, I left the last paragraph in order for you to practice editing skills yourself by following the modifications above.

Home / Writing Feedback / Summary an article: Finding the right switch can solve the biggest problems