TED Summary: Forget Multitasking, try monotasking by Paolo Cardini

kiev 8 / 14 1  
According to merriam webster dictionary, multitasking is the ability to do several things at the same time. Paolo Cardini, as a multitasker person himself, questioned how really efficient multitasking is, in his TED video. He gave example on his recent multitasking activities, where he answered phone,wrote SMS, uploaded photos while he was cooking. It caused him nothing but a burned barbeque.

Paolo mentioned that he is currently working on monotask project and urge the audiences to do so. For example, down grade smartphone into a very basic function or enjoy beautiful Venice using monocompas rather than retrieving lots of information from GPS. In extreme ways, we can also consider to turn off our digital life completely.

To close his speech, Paolo emphasis that in a world that multitasking provide lot of possibilities, he encourage the audiences to find their own monotask.
RAY93 35 / 186 136  
According to merriam webster [capitalization issue ] dictionary, multitasking is the ability ...

... on monotask project and urgeS the audiences to do so.
For example, down grade smartphone into a very basic function or enjoy beautiful Venice using monocompas rather than retrieving lots of information from GPS.for example/for instance is followed by s+V. this sentence is not complete yet

In extreme ways, we can also consider to turn off our digital life completely. [incomplete information. need to give additional explanation]

To close his speech, Paolo emphasisED that in a world (...) lot of possibilities, he encourage the audiences need to find their own monotask.

you have made only few minor errors in your summary shown. however, you still concern on some errors, particularly in repetition issue
good luck

Home / Writing Feedback / TED Summary: Forget Multitasking, try monotasking by Paolo Cardini