Summary: Forget shopping. Soon you'll download your new clothes

ekalamarsyari11 72 / 108 9  
This is a resume of a talk giving by Danit Peleg. Its original title is "Forget shopping. Soon you'll download your new clothes". You can find his video in ted.com

Danit Peleg is a designer for three-dimensional clothes. She was inspired to make the three-dimensional clothes when she was invited to an event and she had nothing special or new to wear on it. She, therefore, designed a skirt and printed it by the 3-D printing over the night before the event. Then she stitched it in the next morning. Danit admitted that it was not her first time to print the cloth because she has printed it in the senior design school.

In nine months, she has finished her five clothes designs and she made all of them from home. However, her roommates did not like what she did. Hence, Danit has begun to work with a big machine and experimented with a lot of new materials. She also tried diverse techniques to create her unique fashion project.

According to Denit's talks, everybody can design and print their clothes directly from home. She believes that 3-D printing will improve just like other technologies. Thus, people can print the 3-D fabric in a couple of hours or even only in minutes.
Test_Taker15 4 / 3 2  
Hi, Eka. I've paraphrased a few sentences and made some grammatical corrections wherever possible. I hope this helps you.

Danit Peleg is a designer forof three-dimensional clothes. She was inspired to make the ... She, therefore, designed a skirt and ...When she was invited to an event, she didn't have special/new clothes to wear, and that inspired her to design a three dimensional skirt using a 3D printer, overnight.Then she stitched it in ... Danit admitted that it was not her ...She then stitched it in the next day morning. Danit admitted that it was not her first time printing clothes because she had printed them when she was in design school.

In nine months, she has finished her five clothes designsprinted over five designs, and she made all of them all from home.
Hence, Danit has begun to work individuallywith a big machine and experimented ...with a machine of her own, and she's been experimenting a lot with new materials .

According to Dea nit's talks , everybody can design ...
Thus,in the coming years , people can print the 3-D ...

Home / Writing Feedback / Summary: Forget shopping. Soon you'll download your new clothes