Summary Article : These Are the Forgotten Victims of the West's Drought

andika08 81 / 80 16  
Last summer Nevada was so dry. It became changed the environment which are less water impact for the plant and dusty. It was like equipment for doing activity has been sealed. Suddenly, the next season there was snowfall last winter. Someone who called Darryl Brady, a Native American rancher on the tiny Yomba Indian Reservation, located in a remote river valley between Reno and Las Vegas, faced tremendous challenges. Many people thinks just in California has been happened a disaster but in Nevada it was also occured. Lake which around the city experienced decrease of amount of waters. Therefore, there was several company which did methods like the water-intensive technique of fracking for got crude oil. Another effect came from animal which lived there. They lacked of foods and water like horse. If the rain and snow came it would be better for this condition and decrease many aspects such as ecological, economic, sociological and psychological.
kiki23 37 / 64 4  
Hi! I have some advice for you:

It became changed the environment should be

The changing environment has a big impact...

Many people thinks just in California ... should be

Many people think this disaster only happened in California but it was also happened in Nevada. or you can use not only...but also...

This disaster is not only happened in California but also in Nevada.
David54 15 / 22 1  
Andika08,

Just a little correction for you,

..Last summer in Nevada....
..It becamebecomes changed the environment... Suddenly,the next season there was snowfall in next seasonlast winter . Many people thinksjust in California has been happened a disaster but in Nevada it was also occured in Nevada .
Giansy11 18 / 32 5  
Hallo Andika,
i have some corrections for you.

It became changed the environment which are is (look the subject, verb should follow the subject) less water source
It had impact for the plant and dusty (add verb)
Many people thinks in California, there has been ...
... decrease of amount of waters ( water is uncountable)
Therefore, there was several company companies which did ...

For example, horse cannot find the food around the cities. (the content talk about lack,it means using negative sentence)

Home / Writing Feedback / Summary Article : These Are the Forgotten Victims of the West's Drought