TED Summary : Google's Driveless car - Sebastian Thurn

nda18 46 / 81 9  
As a person who loved car, Sebastian Thurn, the director of Stanford Al Lab, decided to dedicate his life to save one million people every year after he lost his best friend, Harold, in a car accident when he turn 18. In his presentation, he told about self-driving cars. He saw the concept for the first time in the DARPA Grand Challenges where the US government would give a price to someone who can build a self-driving car which could navigate a desert. He started to build his self-driving car by building hardware and software in Stanford and focused on building driving cars that can drive anywhere. Their car has sensors by which the car magically can see everything around them and make decisions about every aspect of driving. Even though Sebastian cannot bring his friend back to life, but he can do something for all people who died and save the others.
NinaJoesuf25 36 / 66 4  
Here some advice for your writing.

As a person who loved car, Sebastian Thurn, the director ...

Actually, this is too long sentence.
let me help you to fix this.

... save one million people every year. The reason why he took this way into account is that he lost his best friends due to a car accident, at 18.

[TheirHis(in fact, you did not mention anything that refers to a group of people before) car has sensors by which ...
... back to life, but he can do something for ... (conjunction issue)

Home / Writing Feedback / TED Summary : Google's Driveless car - Sebastian Thurn