(summary) Google Translate AI invents its own language to translate with

Beauty17 56 / 88 5  
There is improving in the ability of google translate. Google Translate currently supports 103 languages and translates over 140 billion words every day. Now, it becomes smarter. It is because Google has extended its system so that it can handle multiple pairs - and it can translate between two languages when it hasn't been directly trained to do so or known as neural translation. Neural translation technology can already do a good job for simple texts. However, a good human translator understands the meaning of the source text, as well as its stylistic and lexical characteristics, and can use that knowledge to give a more accurate translation.
Hi Meireza, here's another one from my end.

- There is improvingan improvement in the ability of google to translate language .
- Now, it becomesIt became smarter.
- Neural translation technology can already do a good job
- forfrom simple texts.

There you have it Meireza, overall, this particular summary has been well composed, just a few modifications to be done as shown above and for future writing reference, try to practice this, read your sentences out loud and when you think or hear your sentences and something or some parts of the sentence doesn't seem to sound good, this means the re is something wrong with the construction and therefore, you have to take action, the best example for this is the first sentence in this summary and as you can see, it looks a lot better and it compliments the idea that you are trying to convey to the readers. Keep writing.

Home / Writing Feedback / (summary) Google Translate AI invents its own language to translate with