TED Summary Al Gore Lecture Task 1: Video Summary

padi83 1 / -  
Al Gore, a former vice president of United Stated and Nobel Prize achieved in 2017 had been presented his lecture in a Climate Change forum. On lecture, he started in general thing that related common life. Than he explained about temperature had been going increasing year by year. According data in January 2006, temperature was recorded more thirty degrees. Global warming heat caused by emission and carbon from vehicle. In fact cars and trucks have significant contributed in global warming. According Al Gore, we need find solution for that problem. Reducing in negative impact of climate change at least some solutions do are the first, reducing emission in our home. Second, reducing emission in our transportation, and innovation. And the last lecture of the closing speech, Al Gore urged to all audience to share idea each other to bring coherence in our life.
Iforsa 35 / 54 5  
... Nobel Prize achieved in 2017 had been presented his ...
On lecture, he started in general thing (what do you mean for thing here, it is not clear) that related common life. Than Subsequently, he explained about temperature had been going increasing year by year. According data in January 2006 (make your summary reliable, please write where the data come from), temperature was ...

Global warming heat WAS caused by emission ...
According Al Gore, we need TO find A solution for that problem.

... impact of climate change is reducing emission in our home (but actually iit is better when we mention the real action to reduce emission from home such as to restrict using air conditioner or refrigerator since many scientists believe it bring the real consequence for climate change. is it mention in your summary? please type your website so that reader can evaluate your essay meticulously)
dinartika19 37 / 67 6  
Hi Pady!

... Stated and Nobel Prize achievedachiever in 2017

According to the data

... trucks have significant contributedcontribution in global warming.

According to Al Gore

Reducing in negative impact of the climate change at least some solutions do are the first,there are some solutions

AndAt the last lecture of ...
Iforsa 35 / 54 5  
On lecture, he started in general thing that related common life. make your summary clear and avoid use thing because it to general, just write the point that you want to explain.

Than Subsequently, he explained about temperature ...

Global warming heat caused was caused by emission ...
According Al Gore, we need TO find solution ...

Home / Writing Feedback / TED Summary Al Gore Lecture Task 1: Video Summary