TED Summary - How Great Leader Inspire Action by Simon Sinek

debby17 8 / 20 5  
Have you ever think about why some people become more successful than others? Let me give an example: Apple come to be more innovative year by year than their competitors, when they are just computer-company which have same access, talent, agency and media. We can also see that Wright brothers who just owned bicycle workshop, invented flight rather than other who had better qualification and appropriate financial resources.

Simon Sinek discover a theory that he called "Golden Circle" after three and half years of discovery. The theory explain that great and inspire leader act, think and communicate the exact same way which different from others. Golden circle consist of three layer of circles. "What" in the outer circle which means what to do, and then "How" in the middle circle which means how someone do something, and after that "Why" is in the center of the circle which means why someone do something which picture their purpose or believe. It can be explained that most people absolutely know what to do but just some people know how to do something and even more just a few people who know why they do something. One interesting point is average people act, think and communicate from outside to inside the circle but Inspire people take opposite.

People do not buy what you do, because there is a million other people who do what you do or even do much better than you. But they rather buy it because why you do it, your purpose or believe. When you have people who believe what you believe, they would do not do something for you but for their-selves. Those who start with "Why" (purpose or believe) have ability to inspire people around them or to find others who inspire them.

-- this is my first attempt, hope someone can help me :)
Fitri12 28 / 53 6  
Hi Debby...it's my pleasure to share regarding your writing. Hopefully the followings will help.

Your writing is pretty good. Only slightly mistakes I found.

Have you ever think about.... (have you ever thought)

Apple (you can provide a fully-developed example, not to mention only a name such as "Apple", you may add further details such as "What","where","when")

come to be more innovative year by year than their competitors, when they are just computer-company which have same access, talent, agency and media. (I don't think "their" and "They" refer to "Apple", since "It" is a name of "a"(one) company)

Please pay attention to the flow of your writing and its sense of meaning.

Thank you. Feel free to visit my Thread, as well.
bismillah 15 / 29 1  
hi friend i have some suggestion for you

... just computer-company which has same access,..

The theory explains that great and inspire leade

which is different from others.

your purpose or belief

i hope it can help you
Iedha01 21 / 40  
HI there,
Your summary is excellent. It has a good flow and understandable. However, thre are only some grammatical issues I've found.
-Golden circle CONSIST of three layer of circles.(it must be CONSISTS)
-"What" in the outer circle which means what to do, and then "How" in the middle circle which means how someone do something, and after that "Why" is in the center of the circle which MEANS why someone do something which PICTURE their purpose or believe.(MeanS, so at yhe next verb, it must be PICTURES)

Thanks.

Home / Writing Feedback / TED Summary - How Great Leader Inspire Action by Simon Sinek