TED Summary: A Guide to the Energy of the Earth by Joshua M. Sneideman

Fitri12 28 / 53 6  
As population grows alongside as rise of the industrialization and development, globe demand for energy becomes even more complex, but the planet has limited energy sources. Without continual input of energy, life on earth surely will no longer exist. It affects education, health, political power and socioeconomic status. Human spends a lot of energy, especially from fossil fuels, such as coal, oil, and natural gas to generate electricity on various activities. Another alternative energy comes from renewable sources such as wind, water, geothermal and bio-fuel.

Where does energy come from. Energy is all around us; it is a physical quantity on our earth's physical systems. Its flows including atmosphere, hydrosphere, lithosphere and biosphere. It moves in and out of this systems. Our planet's energy comes from the internal sources such as geothermal from radioactive and rotational from the spinning of the earth, while the sun is the major external source to run certain systems. In order to have adequate supply, we have to be able to improve our energy efficiency by using natural resources more responsibly to enhance the quality of life for everyone.
RAY93 35 / 186 136  
As population grows alongside ...

as population grows alongside as the rise of industrialization and development of.....,

globe demand for energy becomes ...

global demand for energy becomes even more complex while the planet has limited energy sources

HumanS spends a lot of energy, especially those produced from fossil fuels, ...
Another alternative energy SOURCE comes from renewable sourcesones such as wind, ...

Where does energy come from.?

It moves in and out of this systemsthese systems
overall, you still need to be careful with some minor errors.
Jawa 11 / 17 1  
hi... Fitri12
let me try to give you some corrections

globe demand for energy becomes even ...

to make a noun phrase, you need to construct an adjective and noun so that this becomes " global demand"

It moves in and out of this systems

this + system
these + systems

please pay more attention on your noun phrase,

hope this helps,
thanks

Home / Writing Feedback / TED Summary: A Guide to the Energy of the Earth by Joshua M. Sneideman