Summary TED (v) Hans Rosling Debunking third-world myths with the best stats you've ever seen

Dioba 68 / 104 7  
Hans Rosling, as a TED speaker and a lecturer for undergraduate students in Sweden, focus on global development in the world. In the beginning, he illustrates about movement of human population in the world since 1962 which horizontal axis represents as fertility rate (birth per woman), vertical axis represents life expectancy at birth and the circle represents as every country in the world. The result is industrial countries represent small family and long life, while developing countries had big family and relatively short life. As the time goes on, almost all of the countries in the world was moved to left corner in top side. It means that families in the world now have to be represented as family which small family and high long life. In the second graph, he shows that strong connection between child survival rates with DGDP per capita. For instance, Arab States consist of many countries with the same religion, same climate, same culture but huge differences in GDP per capita. Even though they are neighbour, Yemen is the lowest GDP per capita in Arab states and United Arab Emirates had the highest GDP per capita.
Beauty17 56 / 88 5  
hallo dioba.. here my suggestion toward your essay

... the circle represents as every country in the world. The result is industrial countries represent (...), while developing countries had big family ...

I am sorry first to mark this sentence because i found something odd in my mind. First, in your previous sentence you said that the speaker illustrates some symbols then you told about the result. I still can not understand what result did you mean and why you use 2 differents language of times there.

... represented as family which Asmall family ...
Even though, (COMMA) they are neighbour, ...

good luck!

Home / Writing Feedback / Summary TED (v) Hans Rosling Debunking third-world myths with the best stats you've ever seen