Summary: Herpes infections are worse if contracted at the end of the day

Fadhilahumar91 61 / 73 6  
Herpes is a decease that it causes by virus contagion. The cicardian rhythms research has found that mice is vulnerable to contaminate every time. Akhilesh Reddy from the University of Cambridge with his team explored the mice to the herpes virus. They obtained that the virus has been powers to duplicate 10 times as long as mice has infected from the start to the end of their day. The time of infection can be an important thing to contaminate people by virus. Also, virus activity of these mice has been high constancy level in the time of contamination.

The result of their experiment can be concluded that people who have been body clock, has been risker than the others. Reddy and team have been developing virus vaccines to the risk people. Finally, every worker must care about their healthy, reaching from the infection of dangerous illness.
hirani03 36 / 50 5  
Hello Fadhilahumar91
I've read your summary. These are some corrections for you :)

First Paragraph
Herpes is a deceasedisease that it causes by virus contagion.
... with his team explored the mice toas a caused of herpes virus.
They obtained that the virus has been powerspowered to duplicate 10 times as long ...
... of these mice has been high constancyconstant level in the time of contamination.

Second Paragraph
... concluded that people who have been body clock, has been riskerriskier than the others.
... developing virus vaccines to the riskrisky people.
... care about their healthy, reachingclear from the infection of dangerous illness.

Home / Writing Feedback / Summary: Herpes infections are worse if contracted at the end of the day