Article Summary: Hundreds More Species than We Thought Might Be Endangered

asmaraj96 9 / 11  
Hundreds More Species than We Thought Might Be Endangered

The velvet-purple coronet, iridescent hummingbird, is found in parts of Colombia and Ecuador, and is almost extinct. According to satellite data of elevation and forest cover to approach suitable habitats, the teams advise to rethink in classifying the populations. With elevation models and data from Landsat satellites, they can identify at 586 bird species from Asia, the Americas and Madagascar. They refined the potential habitat for each species, and then examined the changes in forest cover in those areas. According to email from the teams about velvet-purple coronet classification, there are contrast notions between the teams, in which Ocampo-Peńuela's team says its approach is accurate, but the IUCN said the teams were difficult to understand the result of IUCN criteria, which the classification was incorrect about many species in their research.

Source: newscientist.com/article/2112244-hundreds-more-species-than-we-thought-might-be-endangered/
mem77 62 / 98 6  
Dear Asmawati, here some advice for your writing and feel free to correct me too!

...iridescent hummingbird, iswas found in parts (...), and it wasis almost extinct.

....they can identify atwith 586 bird species ...

....there arewere contrast notions...

....in which Ocampo-Peńuela's team sayssaid its approach iswas accurate,...

Regards
Hi Asmawati, below are my thoughts for your summary essay.

- is found in most parts of Colombia and Ecuador,
- and isit's almost extinct.
- According to the satellite data of elevation
- advise is to rethink in classifying the populations.
- then examined the changes in the forest covering in those areas.
- According to the email from the teams about
- there are contrastcontrary notions between the teams,
- whichwhere the classification was incorrect

There you have it Asmawati, I hope the above remarks are helpful to your revision, for future writing reference, you have to strengthen your sentences and make sure that you have your ideas alined and as this is a summary essay, focus on the details of the essay, be careful in collaborating and summarizing ideas, make sure that you don't sacrifice the idea and the message of the essay, keep your sentences clear and your words simple as you can, in order to ensure clarity and understanding and should you need additional help, we are here for you.

Home / Writing Feedback / Article Summary: Hundreds More Species than We Thought Might Be Endangered