Summary Article: Indonesia can apply 'clean' coal technology to reduce emissions

ibal28 20 / 30 5  
Indonesia collaborates with the World Coal Association (WCA) to support using a coal as an efficient power plant to reduce climate crisis. Indonesia is the fourth largest coal producer in the world. It gives some advantages for our country to improve the framework of the United Nations about climate change based on the Paris Agreement.

Benjamin Sporton as a Chief Executive of WCA explained that Indonesia has coal technology 'clean' with high efficiency, low emissions (HELE) that be able to reduce emissions of carbon dioxide (CO2), greenhouse gases and the other harmful gases. The technology allows Indonesia to keep using coal resources by fulfilling the demand the other country for reducing emission gases. The price was slightly more expensive, yet the coals are more efficient than the other technologies in terms of reducing carbon dioxide emissions.
Wilson_Chen 2 / 2  
It gives some advantagesbenefits for our country to improve...
... than the other technologies in terms offor the sake of

Home / Writing Feedback / Summary Article: Indonesia can apply 'clean' coal technology to reduce emissions