Home / Writing Feedback   % width NEW!

IELTS Task 2 Summary the information

Daisy Yu 2 / 3  
Hello free feel to edit! I will be happy to receive your help suggestions!

The charts below demonstrate the energy consumption of an average Australia household and the proportion of the resulted greenhouse gas emissions.

In the first chart, it is crystal clear that heating is the most energy-demanding appliance, which consumed about 42% energy. It is followed by water heating with 30%, which is two times as much as the resources consumed by other appliances. Appliances such as cooling, lighting and refrigerator, however, only take up a very limited amount of energy with 2%, 4%, 7% respectively.

From the second chart, it is not difficult to find that water the greenhouse gas produced by water heating is more than any other appliances with the percentage of 32%. Heating and refrigerator send out almost the same amount of the greenhouse gas at around 15%. The effects of cooling and lighting on greenhouse gas emissions are smaller compared with other household appliances with the proportion of 3% and 8% respectively.

Although heating consume the dominant part of energy, it has less impact on the emissions of greenhouse gas than that of other household appliances, whose energy consumption only constitutes one third of that of heating.

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS Task 2 Summary the information