TED Summary: Inside The Mind of A Master Procrastinator by Tim Urban

molly16 9 / 10  
There are two kinds of people's brain system either to do something or finish their job, which are Procrastinator's and non-procrastinator's brain.While both of them have same in one matter, on the other side they have a significant difference way to influence or conduct the human action.

Tim Urban illustrates with the three elements which usually affect the humans'decision. Firstly, the procrastinator's brain also has an Instant gratification like a monkey which always think that everything is fine. It builds a dark playground in our brain that lives entirely in the present moment, has neither memory of the past nor knowledge of the future and just think about easy and fun. He is always causing a conflict and come out of the Makes Sense circle which is the place that it is filled with guilt, dread, anxiety, and self-hatred of procrastinator's feeling. Moreover, rational decision-maker make the rational decision to do more productive. He makes all of that fit and really keep any work with schedule appropriately, gives us the ability to visualize the future, make long-term plans to be doing right now without procrastinating. In addition, the panic monster is the last factor that wakes up anytime a deadline which gets too close with scary consequence of people responsibility. He is the only thing that can terrify the monkey and control the Rational decision-maker again in the right way.

In conclusion, everyone is becoming a procrastinator in their life. There are two kinds of procrastination. One is about the effects of procrastination which are contained to the short term that involved the panic monster and others is occur in the situations without no deadline.
Wolf Larsen - / 127 47  
Hello

I think it'll make more sense if you try constructing some simpler sentences for now. I applied some stylistic/grammar adjustments to the text so that it sounds better. They are as follows:

There are two kindstypes of people - Procrastinators, who tend to put off doing things, and non-Procrastinators, who make a deliberate point in addressing different tasks as soon, as possible.

While both [...] There are both: similarities and differences between the former and the latter.
Tim Urban [...] shows what are the three elements that define one's stance in life, in this respect.
the procrastinator's brain [...] The mind of a procrastinator seeks instant gratification...
and just think [...] focuses on having fun.
He is always [...] A procrastinator exists in the 'make sense' domain...
Moreover, rational decision-maker [...] This sentence doesn't make much sense... you should consider removing it.
He makes all [...] A non-Procrastinator, on the other hand, acts much more responsibly - such a person always tries to have things done on time.

In addition, the panic monster [...] It's really unclear what you're trying to say here.
He is the [...]The fear of being late is the only thing...
everyone is becoming [...] everybody are procrastinators to an extent.

You should probably remove the last two sentences, as well. They hardly fit to be a part of Conclusion.

I hope you'll find it helpful. Regards.

Home / Writing Feedback / TED Summary: Inside The Mind of A Master Procrastinator by Tim Urban