Summary : Jack Ma can't solve Indonesia's e commerce dilemma

cat10 1 / -  
A few days ago, there was news that Alibaba Chairman Jack Ma had accepted an advisory committee of Indonesian e-commerce, a committee involving ten ministries in the country. Indonesian government has asked Jack Ma to give recommendations on how to strengthen local business and help them to access markets such as in China.

Whatever the outcome, e-commerce committee of Indonesians who have to make their own rules to regulate the digital economy of the country. But with ten ministerial involvement in this committee, of course the process will not take place smoothly. On the other hand, communication between the government and industry groups in the manufacturing of the regulator is not running easily.

Regulators face a variety of conflicts of interest. For example, the company led by Aulia-Blanja is a joint venture between BUMN Telkom and Ebay are derived from the US. Meanwhile, Alibaba has also entered Indonesia through its stake in Lazada. Not to be outdone, Amazon is also eyeing the region.

However, Indonesian consumers seem not so concerned about where the origin of a product or service. The important thing is to be in accordance with the standards and expectations. Thus, regulators are faced with a major dilemma. On the one hand, they want to help local companies grown-particularly UKM. But the reality, it is subject to the regulation of the lobbying power of large companies.
ichanpants89 [Contributor] 16 / 777 309  
Ryan, welcome to the big family of EssayForum, a place where you can ask for writing help. You can also share your ideas to the others here. I have several notes regarding the above summary, I hope that you can follow through:

- A few days ago, there was a news that Alibaba Chairman Jack Ma...
- ButHowever(it is better to avoid starting a sentence with "But") , with ten ministerial (...), of courseit is obvious that the process will not ...

- Whatever the outcome, e-commerce committee of Indonesians who have to make their own rules to regulate the digital economy of the country.(I think the sentence is somewhat incomplete).

Overall, I like the way you write the summary. You know how to deliver the ideas and put all of them in an order. In addition, several things that I like with your essay is the vocabulary and the use of some transition signals properly. Keep writing! Regards.

Home / Writing Feedback / Summary : Jack Ma can't solve Indonesia's e commerce dilemma