Summary article Why Japan's 6.9 Quake Wasn't 2011 All Over Again

Dioba 68 / 104 7  
In 2011, Japan faced powerful quakes which caused tsunamis, killing more than 15,000 inhabitants, destroyed sea walls and shore protections and made at the Fukushima Daiichi nuclear plant was broke. Several days ago, Japan was hit by a 6.9 earthquake and shook the Japan islands continent and caused small tsunamis which made 15 people got injured. Paul Huang, a seismologist, says that the earthquake in this month is smaller than in 2011 accidents. To avoid more victims, Japanese governments commit to evacuate their inhabitants although the tsunamis small and energy was less. They argue that tsunami still including in the one of the annual disasters in Japan and always caused serious damage to their environment and the citizens.
Hi Dioba, below are my thoughts in your summary essay.

- In 2011, Japan faced a powerful
- quakesearthquake which was caused by tsunamis,
- protections, this incident eventually destroyedand made at the Fukushima Daiichi nuclear plant was broke .
- Japanese islands continent and caused small
- which madethat resulted to 15 people got injured.
- Paul Huang, a seismologist, sayssaid that
- the earthquake in this month is smallerattacks are not that intense than in 2011 accidents.
- their inhabitantsthe people although
- the tsunamis small and energy wasare less intense .
- They argue that tsunami still including in theis one
- and has always caused serious damage

There you have it Dioba, for future writing reference, mind the logical construction of your ideas in forming your sentences as this can be sometimes confusing.

Home / Writing Feedback / Summary article Why Japan's 6.9 Quake Wasn't 2011 All Over Again