TED Summary - Ken Robinson says schools kill creative

Abrahamlincoln 54 / 56  
TED - Ken Robinson says schools kill creative

Nowadays, children are not prepared to be wrong. They always obay with the teacher's instructions, willingness and desires. However, If children are not prepared to be wrong, they will never come up with anything original. Picasso said that all children are born as artists, but in this current condition, by the time they get to be adults, most children have lost that creativity thinking. the issue which should be addressed is how to remain an artist as we grow up.

Ken Robinson explains that there are two kinds of intelligence are:

Firstly, it is drivers. We think about the world in all the ways that we experience it. We think visually, we think in sound, we think kinesthetic-ally. We think in abstract terms, we think in movement.

Secondly, intelligence is dynamic. If you look at the interactions of a human brain, intelligence is wonderfully interactive. The brain is not divided into compartments. In fact, creativity which he defines as the process of having original ideas that have value. More often than not comes about through the interaction of different disciplinary ways of seeing things.

Note: fell free to give comments
ichanpants89 [Contributor] 16 / 777 309  
Hi Lincoln,

Here's my analysis of your TED Summary. I hope you can follow through.

- They always obay with theobey teacher's instructions, willingness, and desires.
- However, if(mind the capitalization. do not make it capital if it not necessary) children are...
- ..., but in this current condition, by the time they get to be adults, most children have lost that creativitytheir creative thinking when they grow up to be adults .

- theThe issue which should be addressed is about how to remain to be an artist as we grow up.

- Ken Robinson explains that there are two kinds ... Those are:

- Firstly, itintelligence is drivers. (what does this even mean?)For instance, we think about the world in (...), we think kin-esthetic-ally, we think in abstract terms and lastly, we think in movement.

As you can see, several modifications have been addressed. I hope this helps :)
PHA2016 39 / 62 4  
Hello Abraham Lincoln,

However, If childrenthey [may use adverb] are not prepared to be ...

the This issue which should be addressed is how to ...

Ken Robinson explains (EXPLAINED, because it took from recorded video ) that there are two kinds of intelligence are (double verb ):

It More often than not comes about through the interaction ...

hope these help

Home / Writing Feedback / TED Summary - Ken Robinson says schools kill creative