Summary: Over 30 Killed in Attack on Nigerian School

FirmanRomadhon20 9 / 15  
This tragedy was two years ago in Nigeria. There was a terorism action and a part of series terorism actions which involved a group of islamist militants. At that time, The insident occured on a nigerian School. It was burned by the militants. Even, the militants killed a lot of students. Many people testified that the attackers brought every student into the burning bulding school or killled students directly by sharp weapons.

Known that this group was Boko Haram which had become a target of Nigerian millitar mission to be destroyed. The government had planned long day ago before this attacted happened. Boko Haram was actually targeted by Nigerian millitary. After long time past becoming target and even protected by government to keep public order, Boko Haram really became enemy together into Society too.

Due to this insident,The Goverment declared that Boko Hama would be responsible, and Goverment together with militar would effort hardly to arrest this group immediately.
Yonathan 46 / 65 5  
Hi Firman
Let me give you some advice...

This tragedy was(occured) two years ago in Nigeria. There was a terorism action and a part of series terorism actions(unnecesary) which involved a group ...

At that time, The insident(incident) occured on a nigerian School.
... every student into the burning bulding(building) school or killled students ...

Known that this group was(This group known as) Boko Haram which had ...
The government had planned(estimated) long day ago before ...
... Boko Haram really became enemy together(public enemy and)into Society too.

D... and Goverment together with militar(military) would effort hardly to ...

Actually your writting skills quite good
Keep writing...

Home / Writing Feedback / Summary: Over 30 Killed in Attack on Nigerian School