Summary: The law of 33% (Tai Lopez)

bung ilham 14 / 30  
Each person will have a good life nevertheless some will not get it. It is because they do not a personal trainer in their life. Having a mentor is very important in our life because a mentor can help people to recognize their problems and opportunities. Tai Lopez, an entrepreneur, an investor, and a trainer, said there are several ways to get good life.

The first is doing mentor rules. You should divide your time in three categories of people: people are lower than you, people are same as you, and people are ahead of you. The second is being a humble and perseverance person. The third is you must toughen up and the last is you must read more books because most of the famous people had a library in their house. (133 words)

youtube.com/watch?v=7bB_fVDlvhc
akbarmappiare 31 / 469 275  
Hi Bung Ilham.
Let me help you to finalize your summary. Please, make you sure to meet my notes
.

Each person will have a good life nevertheless (IT IS USED AS THE LINKING WORD) ALTHOUGH some will not get it.
IN A FACT, Having a mentor (...) our life because a THE mentor can help people ...
... an investor, and a trainer, said there are several ways to get THE good life.

You should divide your time inTO three categories COMMUNITIES of people: people are lower ...
AFTER THAT, The third is you must toughen up and the last is . LASTLY, you must read more books ...
Note: You are supposed to distinguish between the Conjunction and Linking word.
I am looking forward to meeting your summary
Good Luck.
Faridadwi18 67 / 104 13  
Hi ilham,

- Each person will have a good life neverthelessalthough some will not get it. It is because they doare not a personal trainer in their life.

- ... investor, and a trainer, said that there are several ways to get a good life.
- The first way is doing mentor rules.
- You should divide your time ininto three categories of people:

Hopefully it helps.

Home / Writing Feedback / Summary: The law of 33% (Tai Lopez)