Article Summary : AI Learn to Predict the Future by Watching 2 Million Videos

SarlindaDS_27 42 / 52 5  
Article Summary
AI Learn to Predict the Future by Watching 2 Million Videos

Today we are living in the era when the technology can produce a system that can intuition how an image will unfold and dream up a vision of the immediate future. This article can show us how the people creating the ones of the sophisticated invention for the well-being of the mankind in this world. AI (Artificial Intelligence) is the plan of the best idea that ever which this idea could be the background for creating the new tools or any robotic that has predictable thinking of human gestures. According to the ones of the team that created the new system, Carl Vondrick at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology argued that in the future we will see any robot which would set with the basic ability to predict the future. For example, if you're about to sit down, you don't want a robot to pull the chair out from underneath you. So the people can enjoy their lives as the king in their homes. However, this plan is not like a piece of cake term, moreover, to design the extension of this idea, the researchers need enormous times for preparing over 2 million videos that able to predict exactly what will happen or the alternatives scenes of the future. As the close of this article, Vondrick was emphasized his idea that as the human, we able to develop systems which eventually hallucinate these reasonable, plausible futures of images and videos.

Resource :
newscientist
MRPRESIDEN 2 / 3  
[quote=SarlindaDS_27]This article can show us how the people .../quote]
>>> S VERB AGREEMEN ARTICLE IS SINGULAR SO IT NEED SINGULAR VERB AS WELL >> ARTICLE CAN SHOWS
>>> CAN SHOW US OR CAN SHOW TO US?

... plan of the best idea that ever which this idea (...) or any robotic that has predictable thinking ... (REPEATATION)

According to the Carl Vondrick ones of the teamS that created the new system, Carl Vondrick at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology argued that in the future ...

For example, if you'reARE about to sit down, you don'tDO NOT want a robot to ...

... as the king in theirTHE homes.

However, this plan is not likea piece of cakeEASY ( DO NOT USE IDIOM IN ACADEMIC WRITING) term, moreover, ...

..., Vondrick was emphasizedMISS SPELLING emphasised his idea that as ...

Home / Writing Feedback / Article Summary : AI Learn to Predict the Future by Watching 2 Million Videos