Article Summary - Liberty moves north

Abrahamlincoln 54 / 56  
Liberty moves north

It has been 2 decades since Canadian government happily admits immigrants. Even there are has been a proliferation of refugees more than 300,000 people a year, it is a trigger to welcomed more asylum-seekers which have reached 1% of its total population. It is a higher proportion than any other big, rich countries such America or Britain.

There are two predominant reasons supporting Canadian's successful. Firstly, they not only invite them to come but helping them find employment and housing. They believe that "multicultural heritage" is beneficial aspects of creating prosperity and peaceful. Not every country is able to follow what Canada does since it pertains to the security system. Secondly, educate citizens to understand the financial issue. Canada has been managing its public finances conservatively and its prime minister has created a regulation to give a tax cut to the middle level and attain more and increased the higher tax to help for it.
Pramudia27 34 / 55 2  
... 300,000 people a year, it is a trigger to welcomed more asylum-seekers which have reached 1% of its total population.comparative==> so you need compare this with another else It is a THE higher proportion than any other big, THErich countries such ...

RICH==> refer to certain group, so article "The" is needed
... invite them to come but ALSO helping them find employment and housing [NOT ONLY ==> BUT ALSO].
... understand the financial issue citizen education propose to understand the financial issue .
ReskiRamadani88 43 / 57 5  
Hello, i will give you suggestion:
Please check your tense using:
Even there are has been a proliferation of refugees ...
... proportion than any other big , rich countries ...

... to follow what Canada does since it pertains to the security system .....>>> make it clear, reader will confuse to read your essay . Secondly, educate citizens to understand ...The citizens will understand about the financial issue .

Home / Writing Feedback / Article Summary - Liberty moves north