Summary: The logging industry stocks the incomplete materials products

Afdhel 14 / 21 1  
The logging industry stocks the incomplete materials products. Unfortunately, the feeling of trees is not without the environmental damage.
Directly, The harm produces the territory loss, dirt, global warming, and climate change.

The logging impact enlarges beyond just the cutting down of a hole of trees. Food, water, and plants home, animals, and creatures throughout the environment are also lost.

Trees defend the ground under them, therefore the destruction of the tree will be influential toward the quality of the soil. For instance, the rain forest land, home to numerous of vegetation life and also insects, worms, reptiles, and amphibians, and small mammals leaning toward a thick canopy of boughs and foliages to keep it healthy and complete.

The canopy restrains run off by intercepting heavy rain so that water can drip down slowly and can be reserved by the earth. Tree roots also strengthen the soil and help to avoid erosion.
elasyari93 2 / 5  
Hello @Afdhel, I got some suggestions for your writing.

Directly, The(the) harm produces the ...

.., and small mammals leaning(leans) toward a thick canopy of boughs and foliages (foliage /uncountable) to keep it ...

... drip down slowly and can be reserved by the earth.
Fadhilahumar91 61 / 73 6  
hii..

Unfortunately, the feeling of trees isare not without the environmental damage. Directly,while The harm (it need noun) produces the territory loss, dirt, global warming, and climate change.

The logging impact enlargesexpandsbeyond just the cutting down of a hole of trees. Food, water, and plants home , animals, (...) the environment are also lost.

Trees defend the ground under them , therefore the destruction of the tree will be influential influence towardthe quality of the soilsoil's quality . For instance, the rain forest land, home to numerous of vegetationslife and also insects, worms, reptiles, ...

thank you

Home / Writing Feedback / Summary: The logging industry stocks the incomplete materials products