Article Summary: Miscarriage Is The Last Thing People Want To Talk About by Jamie Otis

Iedha01 21 / 40  
Married at First Sight Reality Show's star, Jamie Otis, tried to move on from her grieving moments as she has miscarried a few days ago. It was terrible moment but she tried to share it in order this conversation become more common in society, it is not taboo anymore. She started from her relationship with Doug, her special man in that booming reality show, then, they decided to stay married in a real life. Doug and Jamie made a decision of being parents after completing their "pre-Baby bucket list", as like aerial yoga, skydiving, and swimming with shark. It took a short time to know they were going to be a Mom and Dad. They were so excited, but she got some trouble within her pregnacy, she bled intermittently, she felt satisfy then, when she got an ultrasound picture of her unborn son moving and he was fine. " The prognosis is poor and we recommend you to terminate your pregnancy. " said the high-risk doctor,. They were in shock. Hence, everyone else had said everything's fine. They didn't believe it too, so they faced three different expert doctors and all of them said the same thing. Then, they made the hardest decision to go trough with the termination. She tried to be tough and wanted to save all of the memories, such as her baby's ultrasound photos, his footprints on card-stock. Jamie and Doug convinced that their 17 weeks baby can't just be gone in history because he's never born. They do hope that he is in heaven, bouncing on clouds and happy and that he was wanted and loved
erwiin 5 / 12  
Hello, your essay is good. However, I would like to give some suggestions for it.

1. this conversation become (becomes ) more common in society
2. She started from (started ) her relationship with Doug
3. she got some trouble within her pregnacy (pregnancy )

Thank you
RAY93 35 / 186 136  
It was A terrible moment but she tried to share it in order this conversationso that this issue will become more common in ...

She started her story from her relationship with Doug

She started fromtalking about her relationship with Doug, (...) reality show, that she married later in a real life

They were so excited, but she got some trouble within her pregnacy, she bled ...

=she got some trouble during her pregnancy....
you tend to make too complex structure that really hard to understand.... you need to concern about accuracy

" The prognosis is poor and we recommend you to (...)" said the high-risk doctor ,. pronounce error

high-risk doctor?

Home / Writing Feedback / Article Summary: Miscarriage Is The Last Thing People Want To Talk About by Jamie Otis