IELTS SUMMARY MONTH IS LEARNING VACATION

bismillah 15 / 29 1  
Vacation is one of something which is many people wants,such as , when they used all the time just looking for money or working by hardworking to survive or rensponsible on the hardlive.Many ways which are used usually by the youth or adults to enjoy their vacation for example,they can learn vacation to go on tourism place or elsewhere,There are some people want to enjoy the vacation by not waste the precious time ,they tend to choose it for learning something as like,they study botany in the rain forest or gaining knowlege .Why,because by studying or learning something can hone the knowledges or skills and even, can more economic the budgets of theirs.
Fatirtalent 12 / 19  
... which is many people wants,such as , when they used all (...) by hardworking to survive or responsible on thehard live .
... botany in the rain forest or gaining knowledge. knowlege .

... or learning something can hone the knowledges or skills and even, can minimize the cost than traditional vacations. more economic the budgets of theirs.

@ bismillah
Dioba 68 / 104 7  
Hi,after reading your summary, i have some suggestions, perhaps useful for you.
1.rensponsible ---> responsible
2.which are ----> which is or in which
3.results to enjoy their vacation for example-----> do not forget to put your dot after vacation word.
be carreful with your punctuation
4. .Why,because-----> it is make me confuse.Is it question word or statment word?
5. hone improve the knowledges or skills and even, can more economic economically the budgets of theirs.
Alamsyah Ismail 24 / 43  
Hello Bismillah
I have a twice of advice to you

s many people wants, such as , when they used all the time just
your comma are an important to use in your sentence

Many ways which are used usually by the youth or ...

pay attention with using comma and conjunction
rizaldohabibie 19 / 35  
hi..
I just want to give some corrections for you..

Vacation is one of something which is many people wants , such as,
>> carefully consider about subject and verb..

thanks..
rasedasda24 2 / 3  
Hai Bismillah
You've done well, but there are several inputs for you.

... which is many people wants,such as , wWhen they used all thetheir time justforlooking forearning money or working by hardworking to survive orandrensponsiblerespon on the hardlivetheir hard-life .

..,they can learn vacationculture in differentto go on tourism place or elsewhere ,There are some people want to enjoy the vacation by notwithout waste thetheir precious time ,tT hey tend to choose it for learning something as their like,they study aboutbotany in the rain forest or gaining anotherknowlegeknowledge .Why, because byof studying or learning something while vacation time can honeenrichthe knowledgestheir knowledge or skills and even, can more economic the budgets of theirs.

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS SUMMARY MONTH IS LEARNING VACATION