IELTS SUMMARY TED MONTH IS NEW POWER - it is like currency

bismillah 15 / 29 1  
Old power is like currency and new power works like a currency .New power is not held by few ,it is made by many.New power is not facebook page ,inherently positive and invetable victor, for exmple,in fact, this is not normative argument that we are making,there are many good things about new power but,it can produce bad outcomes,more participation ,more peer coordination, and unsprisingly,as many of these new power models get to scale.

The interested of new power is the way it feeds on itself.Once you have an experience of new power,you tend to expect and want more of it.And so,the experience tends to embolden you and it tends to make you want more participation across more aspects of your life.

New power can give the values and what new power values look like ,it is such as new power values prize tranparency above all else.
Fatirtalent 12 / 19  
Dear Salam
You've done well. but there are several inputs.

1. The interested interesting of new power is the way to know itself. it feeds on itself.

2. ... you want it more and more without any limitation. you tend to expect and want more of it.

3. the experience tends to embolden you and it tends to make you want more participation across more aspects of your life.

good job.....

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS SUMMARY TED MONTH IS NEW POWER - it is like currency