Article Summary: National Geographic; Thoughie dies and species goes extinct

korbansuspendcuy 8 / 18  
Toughie, the world's last Rabbs' fringe-limbed tree frog and a symbol of the extinction has died in the Atlanta Botanical Garden. He was captive in 2005 with a lot of attention had been paid until he has his own Wikipedia page.

His captivity triggered the description of his own species (Ecnomiohyla Rabborum) in 2008 after frog rescue mission by the Atlanta Botanical Garden and Zoo. The species occurred in a very small range that field studies suggest more than 85% of all the amphibians on Toughie's home were vanished. Toughie, the frog, had lots of admirers. Last year his image was projected to St. Peter's Basilica to make the world could see and hear him.

Now he is gone and with him an entire species. Following that, we are going to lose almost half of all species by the end of the century. Likely the law of the nature, when the species go, so do we.

news.nationalgeographic.com/2016/09/toughie-rabbs-fringe-limbed-tree-frog-dies-goes-extinct/
fleurdj 2 / 4  
He was captive in 2005 with a lot of attention had been ...

"He was captured in 2005 and was paid a lot of attention until he acquired his own Wikipedia page" might sound better
Fitri12 28 / 53 6  
Hi, it's nice to share the followings:

He was captive in 2005 with a lot of attention had been paid until ...(what do you mean???)

Please pay attention to the flow of your writing and its sense of meaning to avoid confusion.
Keep practicing. Thank you.

Home / Writing Feedback / Article Summary: National Geographic; Thoughie dies and species goes extinct