TED SUMMARY about the necessity of reading

orestes 2 / 1  
On TED talks, Tai Lopez, an entrepreneur and investor, have found rules that will design your life by reading a book to find mentors. It has called mentor rules which have the law of 33%. He has spent 33% of his life for people lower than him, 33% for his colleague and peers, and the rest is for people that 10 times more successful than him. For instance, if we want to build $1 million company, we should find people that have $10 million company. He also suggested to stay humble and while look for mentors we should persevere not only see on their success at the end but also their perseverance. At last, read books over and over and let it become your friend.
ryan31 65 / 96 15  
hai oretes
it is a good summary
let me give you some advice
hope it helps

On the TED talks, Tai Lopez...

It has called mentor (...) the law ofat 33%.

... life for people lower economic than him, 33% forof his colleague and peers...

... stay humble and while looking for mentors we should ...
At last, more read books over and over again, thenand let it become your friend.

thanks
Orestes, the next time you post your summary, please include a link to the original article or video so that we can watch it before we review our summary. Otherwise, it is really difficult to follow the flow of thought that the original speaker or writer presented. That means we cannot accurately gauge the information that you are presenting to us as well.

From what I can tell though, you should have developed the explanation about what the Law of 33 % means to Tai Lopez. What was the formula for him to say that 33 % is the secret to a successful life? What kind of books does Tai suggest one read? How are these books supposed to be helpful to the person?

It seems to me that you rushed the writing of this essay and you did not consider all of the information provided when you prepared your summary. Please take better care of your information presentation with your next essay. That spells a difference in judging your English analytical and comprehension skills.

Home / Writing Feedback / TED SUMMARY about the necessity of reading